Seeking BCBA, Behavior Supervisors, and Behavior Specialists
TES is looking for energetic and hard-working behavior providers to join our team in supporting clients in clinic, school or home settings. Will implement behavioral strategies, and assist client to improve communication, social, play, motor, and self-management skills.
We strongly believe in using a multidisciplinary approach in training, treatments, and service delivery, encouraging our therapists to work with our Speech Pathologist, RSP, APE teachers and BCBA among others creating customized solutions and achieving student goals.
Qualified candidates will possession appropriate degrees, licenses or credentials for position. Experience and familiarity with IEPs and IFSP, preferred, but not required. Must be team- and client- focused.
TO APPLY: Send your resume to our recruiter in your region and refer to this listing with the subject line “Behavior Intervention Position”!
- Los Angeles Region – Greg Cohen @ email@example.com
- Northern California Region – Corinne Posey @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- San Diego Region – Anthony Martin @ email@example.com
- Ohio Region – Cynthia Hovey@ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michigan Region – James Esnault @ email@example.com
We also have employment opportunities for Resource Specialist and Adaptive Physical Education Teachers, School Psychologist, Speech Language Pathology, Physical Therapist, BCBAs. Click here to view all our open positions!