Community respite services are meant to provide relief to caretakers for individuals unable to care for themselves. Community Respite services are provided in places where organized community program or activity occurs.
Homemaker and Personal Care
Homemaker and personal care provides customized, hands-on assistance with a variety of daily living activities in the client’s home.
• Basic personal care and grooming such as assistance with restroom, bathing, hair care, and clothing
• Light housekeeping such as laundry, changing linens, and dusting
• Meal planning and preparation such as support with shopping, eating and proper nutrition
• Neighborhood errands including going to medical appointments or taking walks
• Other activities that ensure the enrolled person’s safety, health and welfare