Total Education Solutions is a leading provider of comprehensive special education management and quality staffing solutions. We are dedicated to ensuring that our clients have everything they need to provide students with a world-class education.
We work with hundreds of school districts, county offices of education, public, private, and charter schools, and other publicly funded special education organizations to fulfill essential school needs. Since no two clients are ever alike, we have the flexibility and experience necessary to design unique solutions to meet specific requirements.
• Adapted Physical Education
• Board Certified Behavior Analysis and other Behavior Intervention Services
• Intensive Academic Instruction
• Marriage and Family Therapy
• Occupational Therapy
• Para Professional Support
• School Counseling
• Special Education Coordination
• Speech and Language Pathology- Assistants and Specialists
• School Nursing
• School Psychology
• Physical Therapy
Working with us, our clients can reduce expenditures without reducing quality. We hire only quality staff that meets all state licensing or credentialing requirements, as well as DOJ fingerprint clearance. Additionally, our fees include salary, payroll taxes, unemployment insurance, benefits, and professional liability insurance.
Services include but are not limited to Direct Services, Progress Reports, Parent Communication, Student Success Team and/or Electronic Reporting, and compliance review, among others. Some of our rates are also dependent upon the experience and credentials of the professional conducting the assignment. To learn more about our services, click on the links below.
Our Commitment to Our Clients
Our Non-exclusive Consulting and Services Agreement establishes our partnership with our clients and facilitates the achievement of common goals. Some service agreement highlights include:
• General liability insurance, worker’s compensation, and employer’s liability (Up to $1,000,000.00).
• All services are requested and approved by our partner schools electronically or in writing.
• Communication with parent/guardian or student available upon written or electronic request.
• Creating/maintaining attendance and session logs as well as progress reports and annual reviews (IEPs).