Seeking SLPs, CFs, SLPA and Speech Specialists
We’re looking for energetic and hard-working speech and language providers to join our growing speech team. Our speech therapists plan, organize, develop, administer, direct and supervise speech treatments and assessments.
We strongly believe in using a multidisciplinary approach in trainings, treatments, and service delivery, encouraging our therapists to work with our Speech Pathologist, RSP, APE teachers and BCBA among others creating customized solutions and achieving student goals.
Qualified candidates will have an SLP, CFY or SLPA license. Pediatric Occupational Therapy experience and familiarity with IEPs and IFSP, preferred, but not required. Must be team- and client- focused.
TO APPLY: Send your resume to our recruiter in your region and refer to this listing with the subject line “Speech-Language Position”!
- Los Angeles Region – Julie Lopez @ email@example.com
- Northern California Region – Corinne Posey @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- San Diego Region – Anthony Martin @ email@example.com
- Ohio Region – Ellie Opperman @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michigan Region – James Esnault @ email@example.com
We also have employment opportunities for Resource Specialist and Adaptive Physical Education Teachers, School Psychologist, Speech Language Pathology, Physical Therapist, BCBAs. Click here to view all our open positions!