It is important to read the following Terms and Conditions of Usage. You agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions when you use the web site www.tesidea.com and any other web sites (collectively, the “Site”) operated by Total Education Solutions or one of its divisions or subsidiaries (collectively, “TES”). If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Usage, do not use any portion of the Site.
1. Nonexclusive License. We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access, use and display the Site and the materials provided hereon, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions of Use. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the Site in any way. You may not advertise or solicit on or through the Site without our express written permission. You agree that you will not use the Site for chain letters, junk mail, “spamming,” solicitations (commercial or non-commercial) or bulk communications of any kind including, but not limited to, distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a list.
2. Additional Prohibited Uses; Your Communications and Other Content. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on the Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under Federal, State and local law. You may not use the Site for anything other than a lawful and legitimate business purpose. You agree not to use the Site to
(x) promote any unlawful activity or purpose, including without limitation, any activity that could give rise to criminal or civil liability;
(y) carry out any unauthorized alteration of any data or information on or supplied by another user of the Site; or (z) conduct any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark or other rights of any person or entity. You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on the Site. You are solely responsible for the content of any transmissions you make to the Site or to any TES employee. You agree that you will not send, post or otherwise publish through the Site, any message, material, user name or other communication that:
(i) is unlawful, offensive, obscene, vulgar, indecent, pornographic, profane, sexually-oriented, threatening, abusive, false or misleading with respect to origin or fact, slanderous, libelous or defamatory;
(ii) impersonates any person or entity; (iii) provides personal identifiable information of any person or entity such as an address or phone number;
(iv) constitutes or encourages the conduct of a criminal offense;
(v) gives rise to liability;
(vi) promotes the use of controlled substances;
(vii) causes injury of any kind to any person or entity;
(viii) infringes or violates the intellectual property rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any third party;
(ix) contains harmful or malicious components or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
(x) creates a link to another Site.
3. Usage and Monitoring. You may use the Site only as intended by TES. While TES has no obligation to monitor the Site and is not responsible for the content of any messages, information or files transmitted on the Site, TES reserves the right to delete and take other appropriate action with respect to such messages, information or files which TES, in its sole discretion, deems objectionable or otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions of Usage, including denying access to the Site to anyone at anytime. All persons are hereby notified that use of the Site constitutes consent to such actions, monitoring and auditing.
4. Eligibility. You hereby certify to us that you are at least 18 years old, or viewing the Site in connection with your parent or guardian’s use of the Site and under their supervision. Use of the Site by children under the age of 18 years other than in connection with the child’s parent or guardian’s use of the Site is strictly prohibited. Online submission of information by children under the age of 13 is strictly prohibited. Solely parents or guardians may submit online information about children under the age of 13.
6. Trademark Notice. “TES” and other related marks are trademarks and service marks of TES and are protected by law. They may be used publicly only with permission from TES. Fair use of the trademarks and service marks requires proper acknowledgment. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
7. Copyright Notice; Ownership. All materials and software published on or used on the Site are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by or licensed to TES, or the party listed as the provider of the materials or software. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. You may download any downloadable materials displayed on the Site only for personal, noncommercial and informational purposes, provided that the documents are not modified and you maintain and abide by all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material or if none, you include the following copyright notice in such downloaded materials: © Copyright 2008 Total Education Solutions All rights reserved. All use subject to Terms and Conditions of Usage set forth here except as expressly provided in a separate license agreement, TES and its suppliers of the Site materials and software do not grant any express or implied rights to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks or trade secret information.
8. Commercial Use of TES Site Materials and Screen Shots. Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the TES Site for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of TES. To obtain permission to copy portions of this site, please send email to email@example.com and provide the following information in the body of the email: