For times the stores are out of hand sanitizer, and hands need to be washed, try this simple and quick “recipe” for hand sanitizer! Super easy to make with only a few ingredients!
Supplies Needed for Making Sanitizer
- Whisk or fork
- 2oz spray bottle
- 2/3 Cup Rubbing Alcohol 91% or higher (isopropyl alcohol)
- 1/4 cup Aloe Vera Gel
- 3 drops Essential Oils (optional)
- 2 drops of vitamin E (optional)
- In a large bowl add the Aloe Vera Gel.
- Add the Rubbing Alcohol and using a whisk mix until they are both well combined.
- Add in a few drops of essential oils.
- Add drops of vitamin E.
- Using a funnel, pour the homemade hand sanitizer into a pump bottle.
Remember, hand sanitizer is NOT a substitute for hand washing. For better results, use after washing your hands.